How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think my fiancée is having an affair. What kind of

Customer Question

I think my fiancée is having an affair. What kind of professional could I hire to help me find out?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Are you asking what legal methods you can use to investigate this matter? Which State does your question pertain to?
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. What state are you located in? A private investigator would probably be your best course of action.

Expert:  Van replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I think I can assist you with this matter. Where are you located?