Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had a loan deducted from my retirement pay paid to SBA, I

Customer Question

I had a loan deducted from my retirement pay paid to SBA, I want to find out if it is paid and how can I get the documents to clear it with the bank as a second mortgage
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: No because SBA went through a collection agency and deducted it from my retirement pay
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: overseas in Guam
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to know if we are paid and how we can get the paid in full documents
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the bank that provided you the SBA loan? Have you contacted the collection agency for an itemized statement on the account?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
SBA referred our account to a collection agency who went via DFAS to deduct monthly payments, to date they have not informed us if said loan with SBA is paid off, I do not have any documents due to a break into my safe locker where all paper jewelry coins were stolen, my name is***** retired army.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just paid 44 dollars, if you cannot help then I might as well cancel this subscription.
You replied TWO DAYS LATER and you are upset because we were not online at 3:30AM, please understand that we are here the bulk of the day, but not 24 hours.
Now that you want to cancel, we will not provide you an answer unless you say you want to continue, since your comments lead us to believe you do not wish to continue and you have now delayed your reply by your own comments.