I need to bring a lawsuit against GK development co. and the…

Customer Question
I need to bring...

I need to bring a lawsuit against GK development co. and the two security guards at holiday village they stole my car off the plaza motel parking area on dec. 9th 2016 and impounded it to S & C auto wrecking . They are coming property fraud by calming property that does not belong to the village.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Montana 1998

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I reported it to the police and they would not do anything because it is private property also I tried to talk to them all and they were just ignorant about it .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Michael Bradley

where is the car now?

where has it been since 12/9/16?

what type of car and its value?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The 1998 jeep grand Cherokee is impounded at S& C Auto wrecking for 200 plus valued $4000
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to bring grand thief charges against the four of them as the executive of g&k development co. agrees with them

why did they say they they towed it?