How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Next door neighbor has run-down car parked in driveway

Customer Question

Next door neighbor has run-down car parked in driveway (popped rusted hood, up on jacks, no cover). Been there for years. Neighbors have complained with no results. A real eyesore. Any legal action possible?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Not working, old tag, rusted. Not sure the year manufactured.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Apparently not because it's been in this condition for years. I moved in 3 months ago.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically, he refuses to even put a cover over the car. It's an eyesore to the nice neighborhood. Just want to know if any legal action is available.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.A lawyer letter start. and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If needed, a court case could be filed. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up