This paragraph is part of my company's Policies &

Customer Question
This paragraph is part...

This paragraph is part of my company's Policies & Procedures. Is it even legally enforceable?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Section 15 – Selling and Ordering
15.1 As a “Company” Consultant you have the opportunity to sell “Company” products to any retail customer within the United States. Remember that “Company” does not do business outside of the 50 United States. We will not ship to any location outside of the U.S., including Canada. In addition, “Company” Consultants are not allowed to directly or indirectly sell or ship products to anyone outside the 50 United States. In no circumstances shall a Consultant who moves or resides outside of the country place orders while a resident outside of the United States. I am in VA company HQ in UT

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Unknown

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.Non Non competes are rarely enforced. they need to be very limited in time and space. unless a few miles and months will typically fail. Most employers wont even pursue it and clients are free to choose for themselves!Company not likely to pursue it and puts it in there to wrongly deter competition.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. However, your website overcharged me. Can you issue a refund?
How much did you intend to pay and I can pass that on to customer service. Right now nothing has been paid, only a deposit. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I intended to pay $5. I spoke with customer service and they gave me a Void/Refund confirmation number but stated that it would take 3 to 5 days. The site came up under Free legal opinion.
Ok, glad you resolved it.