What are my rights in Ga as access to the domicile I've

Customer Question
What are my rights...

What are my rights in Ga as access to the domicile I've lived in for 12 yrs?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

12 ys residency .....she owns the house

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 11 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please describe the situation in more details?

Are you asking if the owner of the house can evict a non-owner who has been resulting in the house and is not legally married to the owner?

Please clarify.