I had my car since the 15th of July. I signed a contract…

Customer Question
I had my car...

I had my car since the 15th of July. I signed a contract however the dealer called me on that following Thursday telling me I had not been approved and that he would try another bank. From what he says HW wants me to cone back down and do another contract so and find another bank to finance me. I hasn't yet been there because u work and I told him that. He is harassing me calling every five minutes telling me that we have a problem and etc. I dont know what to do because I wanna keep my vehicle

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California and it us a 2011

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just dont know we h as t to do because I did my part I thought by signing the contract I was already approved

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What should I do if I already signed a contract I drove off then 5 days later he tells me I wasn't approved but he was going to get me another company that will help me get a loan. I been going thru this since and now he wants the car back but I still have my contract. Do he have the right to take my car back. Plus he has been harassing me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid for this device and u still didnt get the answer to my question

Thank you for your follow up.

We do not provide any type of legal advice or legal services, just general legal information.

I cannot comment on your specific case, but unfortunately, generally if the financing is not approved, than the buyer would either have to pay off the entire purchase price of the vehicle, find financing or return the vehicle to the dealer.

If buyer doesn't pay off the car, obtains financing somewhere else and doesn't return the vehicle, then the dealer would send repossession company to reposes the vehicle.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and good luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.