My car was repossessed today and I'm not sure what the

Customer Question
My car was repossessed...

My car was repossessed today and I'm not sure what the process is to get it back. I'm 7 months pregnant and my husband lost his job and the payments have been getting lost in the cracks and I don't know what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: How old is the vehicle? When was it purchased?

Its a 2013 and I bought it I want to say 2-3 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

Missourie Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there anything else they need to know? I'm not sure what I'm doing this is a first for me

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is the process to getting my vehicle back?