Two coaches five students at a middle school made false

Customer Question
Two coaches five students...

Two coaches five students at a middle school made false statements heinous

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to an attorney or school administrator about this?

I have a labor lawyer took a deposition they haven't gotten back to me yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Work as a painter for La Unified School District full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All seven people did a 180 made statements that they made a mistake a big mix-up but the ramifications could have been very serious for my friend and I

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?