Was interested in a at home and it went for a scam that left…

Customer Question
Was interested in a...

Was interested in a at home biz and it went for a scam that left me a minus $3300 in my bank account.

Lawyer's Assistant: If any funds were lost, has the bank returned the funds? Has it identified the person responsible?

No, it was four days ago and alI HSBC offered was to register for a dispute

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have the contact numbers of the initial person who set it up and a second person who called me today,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I '.m not sure.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.