Second opinion] I broke up with my girlfriend 3 years ago…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I broke...

Second opinion] I broke up with my girlfriend 3 years ago after an 8 year relationship. while we were together she enjoyed rough sex, tied up, choked a little smacked with a riding crop and wanted it filmed, so we did. when she left she did so on the sly while I was at work and took the films because she said she didn't want any one else to see them. I told her I wanted them destroyed and she claimed she couldn't find them. what do I have to worry about legally?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I don't know what this has to do with employment law, I'm more worried about criminal law but I'm in michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If it matters I have a record for drugs

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

The videos were consensual in nature and I am assuming that both of you were over the age of consent. There is nothing unlawful in and of itself about taking such videos under these circumstances.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.