I had an operation last march. I had an insion that was

Customer Question
I had an operation...

I had an operation last march . I had an insion that was closed with staples

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This has not healed in 4 months I have been to several doctors but no one

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Is helping. I finally go to see the doctore her did this and was told to wait and see a little longer to see if it got better. I said I was tired of waiting I wanted something done now. he ordered a cat scan & went on vacation for 2 weeks Ihave not heard anything since I am unhappy with this & I don't know what to do now.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

Whats state are you in here so I may research this, thanks.