My dad recently passed away. cousin is illegally connected…

Customer Question
My dad recently passed...

My dad recently passed away. cousin is illegally connected to his septic tank and stopping me from getting the house because she wants to add it to her house to make hers bigger

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wildorado,Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I sent a letter to a lawyer in Vega, Tx but have not heatd anything from him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really need to s get started right away please. i need low income i am on disability

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Did you dad leave the property to you in a will or deed?