I am a mother of 2 that currently live in TX with their

Customer Question
I am a mother...

I am a mother of 2 that currently live in TX with their father. I reside in NC and am under a joint custody case. I have paid for expenses for things that are a necessity, however I was served yesterday afternoon. I am not sure of what but the kids were taking to TX without my knowledge prior to the entire case starting 3 years ago. I decided for the girls to stay with the father or I would have made them go through court, and fighting. I am not sure what to do or expect I do not have extra money for a lawyer, I already spent $1700 to a lawyer in TX.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is this a criminal or civil case?

Civil case

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is a lot of information to this case, if he has a question I will answer completely honest.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What were you served now? What are they seeking?