How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a mother of 2 that currently live in TX with their

Customer Question

I am a mother of 2 that currently live in TX with their father. I reside in NC and am under a joint custody case. I have paid for expenses for things that are a necessity, however I was served yesterday afternoon. I am not sure of what but the kids were taking to TX without my knowledge prior to the entire case starting 3 years ago. I decided for the girls to stay with the father or I would have made them go through court, and fighting. I am not sure what to do or expect I do not have extra money for a lawyer, I already spent $1700 to a lawyer in TX.
JA: Is this a criminal or civil case?
Customer: civil case
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a lot of information to this case, if he has a question I will answer completely honest.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What were you served now? What are they seeking?