The boyfriend of my granddaughter was recently rear-ended,

Customer Question
The boyfriend of my...

The boyfriend of my granddaughter was recently rear-ended, while driving my m.v. A couple of days after the incident he started to have back pain.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This is TN

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I mentioned it to the adjuster who was dealing with the damage to my car.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This young man is low income and has not been able to work after the accident so has not been able even to seek medical treatment.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Has he filed a claim with insurance?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.