I'm looking to file my UCC1 and 31 CFR 363.3 so I can access…

Customer Question
I'm looking to file...

I'm looking to file my UCC1 and 31 CFR 363.3 so I can access my treasury accounts. What is the correct legal process

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No have not filed anything yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I would like to know if it's any other documents that I would need

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What treasury accounts would those be?

Please tell us it is not a claim that everyone in the US owns a share of the US Treasury and can get money from them using liens, like the sovereign citizen/patriot sites claim.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the ones I checked that match my birth certificate and social security backed by the federal bank would you like to know which one I have that info as well