Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How can i come someone power att, ohio, no not yet, that my…

Customer Question
How can i come...

How can i come someone power att

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That my boyfriend is in jail. and he had a dr order not to work. he has bad breathin prombles. this is for child support. and they wont realized him. he got sent to 90 days in the country.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. To clarify, are you asking how you can become your boyfriend's Power of Attorney?

Tina, Lawyer