My wife had aunt in Miss who died 1998, intestate, with.

Customer Question
My wife had aunt...

My wife had aunt in Miss who died 1998, intestate, with. Living laccommodation in home prior owned by previous husband. How do we find heirs and trace ownership interests?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No will or filings probated that we are aware of.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Very small community and told that first husband and second marriage with other related cousins numbering as many as twenty different relatives.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Was probate opened for her here in Mississippi?