Invested thru thrust company 401 k money which was invested…

Customer Question
Invested thru thrust company 401...
Invested thru thrust company 401 k money which was invested first in real-estate property and resale, then addition with two promissory note. Borrower is in default of extension note and the Custodian is now saying they no longer will pursue Loan and issued 1099c
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Mark CPA,
 replied 9 months ago
Mark CPA

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. I am sorry to hear about your situation. What is your question.

What avenues can I pursue against the borrow of whom I am holding the notes? Do I need a real estate attorney
Lawyer: Mark CPA,
 replied 9 months ago

Sorry this came up as a tax question. Let me opt out to let someone better qualified help you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I want to know should I get a Realestate Attorney and file legal claim
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

You will need a real estate lawyer to sue and pursue recovery here.Can you give me your state I can get you lawyer referral.Thanks.

North Carolina is state I live in but the investors are in Tenn and Cali

You may be looking at a federal suit in federal court in NC based on diversity of the defendants.

N.C. Lawyer Referral Service  

1.03 Google reviews

Attorney referral service in Cary, North Carolina

Address: Cary, NC

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks for your patience and the chance to help.I wish you the best here.

If you can rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer