I have a small shool it has like 40 students, they want to…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small shool it has like 40 students, they want to learn English. I found E-book website named allyoucanbooks.com, monthly fee is $19.99. Can I pay every student monthly rental fee and teach them with textbook in it? Will that violate copyright law?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

So far, just this question.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if you can use the website to teach your students?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is your phone#?
Only set up in chat.
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how to get chat?
This is chat.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know how to reach you. Please call me at(###) ###-#### Thanks.
I am not set up for a call.
what can I answer for you?
I can respond to your question here but need to understand it.