I have a Question about my case. Arizona. Im dealing with…

Customer Question
I have a Question...

I have a Question about my case

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im dealing with temporary orders and they are going way to far i need legal help for court on the 10th please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?

can you call me?

We cannot call because your credit card declined payment, you need to contact your credit card company and get them to authorize payment and then request again.