What grounds can you gey annulment after 4 months of

Customer Question
What grounds can you...

What grounds can you gey annulment after 4 months of marriage

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No every time any little arugment comes up he says our marriage is a mistake I have no place to go he moved me from florida to he said he was going to have our marriage anulted

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what my rights are in staying in the home since I have no where to go he had me sign a prenut

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that you can work things out. Regardless, if you are looking to get an annulment, the state of Mississippi recognizes a few reasons where you can get it annulled. One of the reasons is that if one of the parties is not Physically capable of entering into the marriage, another reason is if one of the parties is considered to be mentally ill, the other reason would be if the parties were coerced into getting married without their free will, or if the wife got pregnant by another person during the marriage that wasn't the husband.

Although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.