Where can I get attorney for lost property that I had in…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get attorney for lost property that I had in storage unit the company mad the mistake of selling my belongings and I paid rent but they received it amd put it on another account and they are sorry who can I get in Lincoln ne to help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Lne

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nebr

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just it was all my parents that is deseased and my uncles he left me a lot as awhile I had rented it fro 2006 tell this year reason I had it ther I had break in here at my home felt everything would be save in my unit

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

MARTINDALE HUBBLE

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.