Am i legally responsible to turn my husband in for wrong…

Customer Question
Am i legally responsible...

Am i legally responsible to turn my husband in for wrong doing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont want to arrest him or testify,,just get out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

You are under no obligation to report a criminal offense, so if you don't want to have your husband prosecuted, you do not have to step forward. An exception would be that you would be required to report child abuse, if your husband was endangering your child.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.