How much is the fee. Nc. I filed a civil suit. I am claiming…

Customer Question
How much is the...

How much is the fee

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed a civil suit

Lawyer's Assistant: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?

Yes. I am claiming to receive monies for repairs done at the premises, water bill due to faulty pipes and last month rent. Also, I was locked out before I could serve the landlord or get my belongings.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A attorney called and left a message only voicemail today asking me to get in touch with him as a representative for the landlord so that we can settle this matter before court. Aug. 15th.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?