Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I am filing a Motion to dismiss on a frivolous law suit

Customer Question

I am filing a Motion to dismiss on a frivolous law suit filed against me. The form is asking for court rules supporting the motion. Where do I find the court rules?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alaska
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We filed the first answer and then the plaintiff attorney filed an amended complaint. Is it to late to file a motion to dismiss?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. That should do it.
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, please do not click Opt Out or close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

In which court is this pending?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Superior Court in Fairbanks Alaska

Can attach the complaint here?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Stand by, scanning it now.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Complaint attached

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you see the option to rate, please do so with a positive rating of 4 or 5 stars. Otherwise, I do not get credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: Here you can find all of the court rules for the Superior Court in Fairbanks. It includes information on Motions to Dismiss.

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/webdocs/rules/docs/civ.pdf

I hope that answers your question. Please remember to click on a rating at the top of your screen and hit the submit button - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for it. Do you need more help? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you!