Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I recieved a pretty good inheritence am going to invest some

Customer Question

I recieved a pretty good inheritence am going to invest some of it, I'm on medicaid and was wondering if I will lose it because of it.
JA: What are the assets in question? Have any documents been drafted?
Customer: 49,000 plus a house that is recently sold for 90,000 aplit 4 ways on the house, 49,000 plus was my share of bonds
JA: Estate planning laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. I assure you I will be back to assist you. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
forget it, I want a refund of my money. Thank you.

I'm so sorry. I don't know why my request for information did not come through. I am here and ready to assist you.

The questions I asked about an hour ago was whether your Medicaid was based on income? Or was it based on a disability?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is through Welfare
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please just refund my money.

OK. But keep in mind that what you pay here is far less than what you're going to pay elsewhere. But best of luck finding the answer to your question.