I have a judgement, against a past tenant, how can I collect…

Customer Question
I have a judgement...

I have a judgement, against a past tenant, how can I collect or at least report it ta credit bureau

Lawyer's Assistant: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?

Written.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had this tenant evicted and got a judgement against her for pas rent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I'm good.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Do you know where the tenant is living or working now?

.

.

thanks