Second opinion question."

Customer Question
quot;Second opinion question."...
quot;Second opinion question."
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What is it that I can answer?

I just ended a custody trial that ended out of my favor, in large part because the children are 17. The case started when they were 12, so it has simply dragged on in motion sequences and didn't go to trial until a few weeks ago. Part of what has occurred is that one of my daughters accused me of sexual abuse. ACA did not go far with an investigation, my ex wife involved Police and the ADA, neither found merit to pursue the allegations. There was never an investigation and I was never contacted. My ex wife's attorneys used the allegations heavily in their arguments. Ultimately, I think it had an impact on the outcome. I am now considering suing my ex wife for defamation. I consulted with an attorney who provided information to assist with drafting a motion, which I have done. I would like to share that motion with you and get your opinion as to whether I have a case. Can you do that?

Thank you and please allow me a moment

I am sorry but I am not able to do so. I am happy to answer any questions which you may have but can not review the motion and provide any type of legal advice.

The questions are all essentially fir the merit if the document. Should I break the question down to the content of my argument?

One of the things which needs to be know, is/are the damages which you seek and the relief. By that, I mean what are you asking the Judge to award you, if the court rules in your favor?

I have that information available to share, but I would like to make sure it is privately shared between us. It isn't clear from this site what information is public from a question. Am I able to contact you directly?

There is no attorney/client privilege or confidential information. If you think it would be easier to speak with someone on the phone, you can make the request and another expert can help, as I am not able to.

Ok. I guess it doesn't work for here. Thank you.

I am sorry