I was evicted from a home I leased because my nephew who was…

Customer Question
I was evicted from...

I was evicted from a home I leased because my nephew who was on the lease got in trouble in another country and then when he came home he was apprehended again for questioning and when the landlord got word of this I was asked to vacate premises. Also my rent was paid for the month but I left the premises three days before the end if the month I cleaned the home there was normal wear of the home and now the landlord does not want to return my security deposit and is charging outrages fees for cleaning what do I need to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.

Excuse me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed with whom?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

How much is your security deposit claim?