Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I want to know if I was released on pretrial and they asked

Customer Question

I want to know if I was released on pretrial and they asked me to go in to the office are they attempting to arrest me or did they not have the ability
JA: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Yes from 8 counts they dropped it to 3 and my next court date is September 13th I was arrested from June 22nd till July 6th that's one day accepted pretrial and release under conditions
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Sacramento California
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if pretrial asks me to go in before 10 a.m. is it because they are trying to arrest me or they're just doing a follow-up
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

They are not trying to arrest you here if they are asking you to come in.They may have things they want to talk to you about, terms of release or other things.They may drug test you here if that was part of your release.But they are unlikely trying to arrest you, if that was the case they would come pick you up rather than call.But go see what they want it may not be anything major here.You want to comply since you are out on release.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.