Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son charged tires and rims on my Firestone card I told

Customer Question

My son charged tires and rims on my Firestone card I told him he could then he went to the bank k and barrowed the same. Money for the tires I have the bill of sale he act pay for them now so I was going to sale them the back says I can't but I have the bill of sale
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Iowa
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: A question about a semi he was buying he is buying it through a trucking firm he's 0
JA: Welcome! How can I help with your legal question?
Customer: If I can file a claim against it he's paid o on it for 9over 3yearz
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

I am not clear on what your question is. Are you asking if you can force your son to repay you or are you asking if he can sell them?