My son charged tires and rims on my Firestone card I told…

Customer Question
My son charged tires...

My son charged tires and rims on my Firestone card I told him he could then he went to the bank k and barrowed the same. Money for the tires I have the bill of sale he act pay for them now so I was going to sale them the back says I can't but I have the bill of sale

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A question about a semi he was buying he is buying it through a trucking firm he's 0

Lawyer's Assistant: Welcome! How can I help with your legal question?

If I can file a claim against it he's paid o on it for 9over 3yearz

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

I am not clear on what your question is. Are you asking if you can force your son to repay you or are you asking if he can sell them?