I've got my own business and a lady I was working for

Customer Question
I've got my own...

I've got my own business and a lady I was working for decided she didn't like when I could be there so she went on a website called Next door where she found out about me and then hired me and posted don't hire Scott tubb.he broke a fixture demanded money and then disappeared. It's not true and I have proof from all the text messages that I was in contact and trying to get the job done.i also have witnesses to all of this.i got most of my work from that website and I am going to lose my livelihood because of this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Seattle,wa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's not how it happened and I am stressing out cause I need to work like everybody else.just because I can't make it to your house when you think I should be there doesn't give someone the right to ruin me.i have bills

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Michael Bradley
Unfortunately when people are in business they are susceptible to bed reviews on the web. What I would do is contact that website and let them know that someone posted something about you that was not true. I would then offer them that you have evidence to prove that the post is incorrect. At that point I would ask them to remove the negative post since you do have evidence to prove that it is inaccurate. If they are unwilling to remove it then you should at least have the ability to comment on that post explaining that the post is incorrect and that you have evidence to prove that the post is incorrect for anyone that wants to view it. Hopefully, the website will work with you and remove the negative post since it is not accurate. I truly understand what you are going through and there are plenty of times when there are negative postings that are absolutely unfounded but you have to push on and let the positive recommendations prove your abilities