How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1612
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a victim of identity theft. The police wrote down fraud

Customer Question

I am a victim of identity theft. The police wrote down fraud on report. This group hacks into my iPhones and electronics etc. He watches me day and night through technology using the tv to see me and listen through the iphones. It's driving me crazy. Why is watching me at 2 in the morning? My 16 year old can't even take a shower in my bathroom. What do you think. I do need a attorney too
JA: What evidence is there of access? Was this ever a shared device?
Customer: No, evidence...he uses apps not configured for this but it does. FireWire , exchange, airport. Then he turns off the wifi..... I was flying on delta and he was able to do the same. I don't know. He has been doing this for 6 months and the wifi provider can vouch for it.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Florida, but they are in Virginia he was syching my data and left his IP on it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No any help would be great.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What you should do is contact the FBI to report this cybercrime. The FBI are in a much better position than your local police to investigate and prosecute the person stealing your identity and committing these violations of your privacy. You can file a complaint online at the following website: