Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

I am a victim of identity theft. The police wrote down fraud

Customer Question

I am a victim of identity theft. The police wrote down fraud on report. This group hacks into my iPhones and electronics etc. He watches me day and night through technology using the tv to see me and listen through the iphones. It's driving me crazy. Why is watching me at 2 in the morning? My 16 year old can't even take a shower in my bathroom. What do you think. I do need a attorney too
JA: What evidence is there of access? Was this ever a shared device?
Customer: No, evidence...he uses apps not configured for this but it does. FireWire , exchange, airport. Then he turns off the wifi..... I was flying on delta and he was able to do the same. I don't know. He has been doing this for 6 months and the wifi provider can vouch for it.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Florida, but they are in Virginia he was syching my data and left his IP on it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No any help would be great.
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What you should do is contact the FBI to report this cybercrime. The FBI are in a much better position than your local police to investigate and prosecute the person stealing your identity and committing these violations of your privacy. You can file a complaint online at the following website: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx