Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to amend a pro se complaint i made in special civil.

Customer Question

i want to amend a pro se complaint i made in special civil. when at court the dfendant brought a lawyer i did not. i want to amend my complaint so i an add attorney fees. is this possible. court was rescheduled for lack of a judge
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: middlesex county new jersey
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes complaint... we went to mediation on moday he is not making offer rescheduled for the 29th of this month
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: hat fees are associated with?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Yes you can file a motion to amend to do so.Such permission is usually given!
Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Awaiting your reply, thanks.