How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to amend a pro se complaint i made in special civil.

Customer Question

i want to amend a pro se complaint i made in special civil. when at court the dfendant brought a lawyer i did not. i want to amend my complaint so i an add attorney fees. is this possible. court was rescheduled for lack of a judge
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: middlesex county new jersey
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes complaint... we went to mediation on moday he is not making offer rescheduled for the 29th of this month
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: hat fees are associated with?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Yes you can file a motion to amend to do so.Such permission is usually given!
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Awaiting your reply, thanks.