Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I divorced my ex-husband June 15th, 2009. I was absolved of

Customer Question

I divorced my ex-husband June 15th, 2009. I was absolved of all marital debt. He couldn't get my name of the house because there is an IRS tax lien in his name only. My ex-husband passed away July 9, 2017. The next of kin is our Son. He is the exsecutuer to know if it
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WV
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: According to my son yes.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know, because my name is ***** ***** the house. Do I have the legal right to move in or no?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Did the court award the house to either or both parties in the divorce?