If the order of no trespassing was issued and I sell the…

Customer Question
If the order of...

If the order of no trespassing was issued and I sell the property does that 2 year time frame still exist

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just sent the letter to the person certified mail they signed and was return notice of acceptance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not moved but I have sold the house does this still stand

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

So you are asking about an order of no trespassing issued against someone else?

If you received an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and in your case this format should be sufficient.