I have problem with a tire company. North Carolina, I called…

Customer Question
I have problem with...

I have problem with a tire company.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called into the corporate office and spoke with some one.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes this was a Monday as of now no results

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What happened and what can I answer for you specifically, please?