Do i need board association permition to do some

Customer Question
Do i need board...

Do i need board association permition to do some reconstaction in my condo appartment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

I leave in Denver, Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have very small kitchen and a big leaving room. So I want to do an open space and this way my kitchen can be a bit bigger.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The bylaws and house rules normally require board and management consent for such work. This is standard and normally approved, but the association wants to make sure the plans are sound and the work wont cause damage to other apartments.

Please let me know if that is fast and clear, thanks.