Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need clarification on a document. Florida. My question is

Customer Question

I need clarification on a document
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My question is very long and it wont fit in the spaces. :(
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, from Florida, and according to the statues and laws of my profession, I am not able to work outside my place of business unless it is deemed a special event or the client is seriously ill. However, what exactly could and couldn't be a special event and how can I protect myself should the Board need to "inspect" me?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What clarification do you need specifically? You ask a follow up dealing with the Board, but I am not sure how the two are related...? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.