I need clarification on a document. Florida. My question is…

Customer Question
I need clarification on...

I need clarification on a document

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question is very long and it wont fit in the spaces. :(

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Hi, from Florida, and according to the statues and laws of my profession, I am not able to work outside my place of business unless it is deemed a special event or the client is seriously ill. However, what exactly could and couldn't be a special event and how can I protect myself should the Board need to "inspect" me?
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What clarification do you need specifically? You ask a follow up dealing with the Board, but I am not sure how the two are related...? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.