I NEED COPIES OF TWO DIVORCE RECORDS FROM YEARS AGO AS I…

Customer Question
I NEED COPIES OF...

I NEED COPIES OF TWO DIVORCE RECORDS FROM YEARS AGO AS I NEED TO HAVE COPIESW OF THESE DIVORCES. CAN YOUR FIRM HELP ME GET COPIES OF THESE DIVORDES THAT WERE SETTLED AND I JUST NEED COPIES.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

LAS VEGAS DIVORCE APPROX 1998

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

SECOND IS IN KENTUCKY OWENSBORO 1978

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I NEED COPIES OF THESE RECORDS AND NOTHING ELSE JUST COPIES

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. This is very easily done. I cannot do it for you, but I can tell you who to contact to get the copies.

LAS VEGAS - CLARK COUNTY, NV

You can order a certified copy of your marriage certificate online from their website (see HERE for a quick search and HERE for a search and to get certified copies). You may also write to them for a marriage record search:

Clark County Clerk
Box 551604
Las Vegas, NV ###-##-####/p>

The fee is $.50 for a plain copy or $6.50 for a certified copy. In your written request, provide the bride and groom's name along with the year the license was obtained. If you are not sure of the year, enclose $.50 per name for each name to be searched. Also enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope so we may mail your copy to you. And they will send you the records.

OWENSBORO - DAVIESS COUNTY, KY

Simply call them at(###) ###-####and they will do the search for you over the phone.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. It does not cost anything extra to rate. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.