Want to find a lawer to sue a hospital for health promblems…

Customer Question
Want to find a...

Want to find a lawer to sue a hospital for health promblems could of died do I have a case

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Milwaukeee wi Milwaukee wi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No what u mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was a this ng with my health I been to the hospital three times they told me nothing was roung with me whent to another hospital and they told me heart failer I could of died

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma...can you tell me, how were you harmed by this? For example, is your medical condition worse because of the negligence of the first hospital?

OK whent to the same hospital three times they said nothing was roung with me and sent me home all three times it tuck the ladie at the w2 place to tell me I need to go in right know I was not looking to good told her so I whent that morning too another one and they kept me said I just made it I had a heart failer
Call me(###) ###-####

Sorry...your payment failed...if I call now I will not receive credit

I urge you to contact customer service and sort out payment...then I am happy to give a call.

Dont know what's doing am on Ssi so dont know
my pain was hurtful alot wores since they did not catch it

Again, your payment failed...once you correct that I can chat with you. Do you need the # for customer service?