I'm 53 and have never had a lawyer, so bare with me. :) My…

Customer Question
Hi....I'm 53 and have...

Hi....I'm 53 and have never had a lawyer, so bare with me. :) My case is small claims. About $650.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama....small claims can reach $6000

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No....

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No contract for work done....I was not afforded the opportunity to see the work or verify credentials

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us and the situation?