Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am the next beneficiary to 1.2 million not including the

Customer Question
residence I live in all...
I am the next beneficiary to 1.2 million not including the residence I live in all in the hands of a complete stranger the successor trustee of the REVOCABLE TRUST my mother has been diagnosed (legally) with dementia, a catch all diagnosis so her history is irrelevant.
In short, the Trust has beneficiaries tied in (charities) and well I HAVE BEEN SERVED WITH A RESTRAINING ORDER. The government is in control and all I care about is her care and comfort, it is not about the money! She now has 2 attorneys, and OMBUDSMAN, an Assisted Living (referred by THE PHYSICIAN), and of course my legal fees in my defense. My question is..... I can NOT afford an attorney to fight what seems like a losing battle, How do I get this Stipulation Order (in affect after the court order dismissed the restraining order) removed so I can visit my mother?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.I am sorry this has happened. You may file a motion with the clerks office pro se. The clerk can help you file it and explain you seek to visit your mom, only care for her well being and don't want to be deprived precious time with her which cannot get back later.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Wow, that is the best answer I have received from ANYONE in what I call "Life After Moms Stroke 2014' My person, my best friend, my mommy whom gave me a VERY good life. I miss her so
Very welcome.
I wish you the best.
Good luck.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney