I had supervisory care home. It is minimum health care

Customer Question
I had supervisory care...

I had supervisory care home. It is minimum health care facility licensed by the state health department. I received tax bill from city of Phoenix in 2013. It was because law was changed in 2001. The city changed supervisory care home category to apartment instead health care. So the business is no longer tax exempt status.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Are yu getting my message

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Ok I write again.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me today?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.