I am looking to gain legal representation for CPS defamation…

I am looking to...

I am looking to gain legal representation for CPS defamation of character and filing accusations under false pretense

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there an active child welfare investigation? What are the accusations?

Yes ma'am and the accusation was made and brought fourth and entered in the child abuse registry on may 19,2017 stating my son was neglected by bad and poor oral hygiene and was accused of not taking proper procedures to ensure his oral health needs were being met. On the very same day these accusations were made he was at our local urgent care due to his pedatrican was unable to see him. Som i proceeded to take him to urgent care while the CPS worker followed us there. Upon arrival 2 MD's looked over my son throughly and completely and I have signed sworn medical documentation that is notarized by 2 MD's that his oral health and his over all well being was well nourished well developed and well taken care of and there was no oral infections no poor oral hygiene and no edema present at the time of visit. They went fourth with registering my name into the Child abuse data base and did not take proper protocol in presenting this to a honorable judge to deem myself guilty of such accusations as well as I have tried contacting my CPS caseworker for over a month and his supervisor to talk about the concerns I have with this and neither one of them has yet returned my call. I do have documentation as well as call logs of each and every attempt to contact them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ma'am Thank you for listening

8/3/2017
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

We are not permitted on this website to recommend lawyers for legal representation; however, you should try searching on avvo.com for defamation lawyers in your area and call around to see if any would be willing to take your case. What is nice about avvo.com is that they have a rating system so you can see what lawyers come highly recommended in your area.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney