How are you? thank you dear, I am in KSA, I gave a case - I…

Customer Question
How are you ? ...

How are you ?

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

Thank you dear

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in KSA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I gave a case - I was studied online university and completed my MBA- Now they told that the MBA is not accredited. I have studied just to improve my self with more knowledge to post my career

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Now the Unversity is contact me and told me that , your case will be legal and we will send letter to your country to say that this MBA is not accredited , otherwise you have to pay 10000 $ to manke the case - I felt that is not normal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Hello
Are you online
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Where is the university located?
Thank you for your answer.
The university is in USA and I studied online.
The name of university is woodfeild school. And currently I am not using this certification because it's not accredited.. and I felt that the university is might be fake just to gain money.. now I don't know how to deal with them because they keep calling me.
I am afraid that Woodfield has been reported by numerous consumers in the US and outside of the US as a scam. See: http://consumerwatchdogbw.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-get-comments-about-fake-woodfield.html (Copy and paste the link to your browser, do not click it).
You need to inform them you are calling the South Carolina Department of Education and the South Carolina Attorney General's Office to report them. You should not pay them one penny if they are calling you for money and tell them to come to your country and sue you where you will have them arrested for theft.
I would call the SC Department of Education at 1-***-***-****
Also the SC Attorney General at 1-***-***-****.
File your complaints.
If you paid them any money and want to sue them, you would need to sue them in South Carolina and would need an attorney in South Carolina to represent you, which you can get at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney