My husband and I purchased a Rav-4 Toyota W.C. on 7/21/17. I…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I purchased a Rav-4 Toyota W.C. on 7/21/17. I realized I did not like it that much. Went on line, found the Highlander I wanted at Dublin Toyota. On 7/29/17 went to DToyota purchased a used Hylander. Today, I received a letter saying that our financing for the Rav4 was declined.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

We traded in the Rav-4 in Dublin for the Hylander. So both contracts are not real. We never owned the Rav-4. California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I have legal rights to get all my fees, taxes, financing charges back from the TWalnut Creek. We actually saw the Rav4 on a tow truck being returned from T.Dublin on Sunday 7/30.. We went back to speak with finance mgr who wasn't there for refund on products for auto. So Walnut Creek will sell the Rav4 once again and we are paying financing on fees for a vehicle we did not own.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please clarify as to what fees you want refunded to you by the dealer?

Was your highlander purchase subject to financing that wasn't approved?

Please provide me with more details about the situation related to your question so I can better understand it?

Thanks.