Fighting a foreclosure in NJ - When writing my ANSWER to the…

Customer Question
Fighting a foreclosure in...

Fighting a foreclosure in NJ - When writing my ANSWER to the Civil Action complaint is it ok to include a statement, which would explain my side of the story.

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the status of any foreclosure proceedings?

They filed 3 weeks ago I have approx. one week left to file my ANSWER, As for the actual foreclosure they have done nothing except file there is no sale date

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to specifically address the issues raised in the Complaint by denying or admitting each Paragraph of the complaint. You can include a brief statement as part of your response.

Goodluck with your case,

Thank you

You are quite Welcome!

A positive rating is appreciated so that I can receive credit for my post.

Thank you for your cooperation.