I am having a difficult time.For awhile everywhere my wife…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a difficult time.For awhile everywhere my wife and i would go the police would show up.There have been several near misses of our car while driving.I started taking pics of all the out of town license plates.Now the same cars are sporting temp takes.I was harased at BassProspoting goods store and treated like Al caphone.Could sure use some help.I wonder if the intent is to kill me in a car crash.Could sure use some help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Missouri and 2014 Ford Fusion

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ive been afraid with police showing up thought i

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When i took pics of the police they stopped.I want to make some money out of this and mostly stay alive

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
There is much more to it than .That is not even the tip of the ice berg
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. If you are being harassed by the Police, you would need an Attorney or law firm who handles Police Misconduct cases to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

You may also contact American Civil Liberties Union for assistance.

Goodluck with your case,