How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19658
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having a difficult time.For awhile everywhere my wife

Customer Question

I am having a difficult time.For awhile everywhere my wife and i would go the police would show up.There have been several near misses of our car while driving.I started taking pics of all the out of town license plates.Now the same cars are sporting temp takes.I was harased at BassProspoting goods store and treated like Al caphone.Could sure use some help.I wonder if the intent is to kill me in a car crash.Could sure use some help
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Missouri and 2014 Ford Fusion
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No ive been afraid with police showing up thought i
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When i took pics of the police they stopped.I want to make some money out of this and mostly stay alive
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is much more to it than .That is not even the tip of the ice berg
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. If you are being harassed by the Police, you would need an Attorney or law firm who handles Police Misconduct cases to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

You may also contact American Civil Liberties Union for assistance.

Goodluck with your case,